The photovoltaic scaffold roof system was built in the early stage, paying attention to the structure type of the roof, and the tile structure is still the color steel tile. Prepare the necessary measurement and inspection tools. Understand the Steel h beam for solar structure necessary information for the construction, obtain the house structure map, and help to calculate detailed parameters such as roof load.
Detect the orientation and orientation of the roof, the skewed viewpoint, and so on. The scale of the roof structure, such as the tile type, the tile scale, the dimensions and distance of the main beam, the beam, and so on. Fully survey and construct the surrounding environment, such as obstructions. Understand future planning between regions to facilitate long-term use of the stent system.
Then, what are the requirements for cleaning PV modules?
1. In order to avoid the electric shock damage to the human body and the damage to the components under high temperature and strong illumination, the staff usually choose to clean the components in the morning or late in the afternoon.
2. Before cleaning the components, check whether there is any abnormality in the output of the monitoring records. Analyze whether it is possible to cause leakage due to leakage. Check the connection wires and related components of the components for damage and adhesion. The test pencil tests the aluminum frame, bracket, and tempered glass surface of the assembly. In order to eliminate potential leakage, to ensure personal safety.
3. The photovoltaic module aluminum frame and photovoltaic support have many sharp corners. Therefore, personnel who perform component cleaning should wear appropriate overalls and wear hats to avoid injury and injury. Hooks and straps on clothing or tools should be prohibited. A part that is easily caused by a thread.
4. It is forbidden to step on PV modules such as PV modules, rail brackets, cable trays or other means to leverage component boards and brackets.
5. It is strictly forbidden to clean the PV modules under meteorological conditions such as heavy wind, heavy rain, thunderstorm or heavy snow. Winter cleaning should be avoided to prevent the temperature from falling too low and freezing, causing dirt to accumulate; for the same reason, do not rinse with cold water when the panel is very hot.c purlin manufacturer
6. It is strictly forbidden to wipe the PV module with hard and sharp tools or corrosive solvents and alkaline organic solvents. It is forbidden to spray the cleaning water to the component junction box, cable tray, combiner box and other equipment. The impact pressure of the cleaning equipment on the components during cleaning must be controlled within a certain range to avoid cracking that is not caused by force.
7. When cleaning personnel, it is forbidden to stand at a position less than 1 meter from the edge of the roof. Do not throw tools and debris down and take them away after the job is completed.
Finally, users are not advised to clean themselves without knowing the relevant professional cleaning knowledge. It is best to have professional PV cleaning personnel to carry out cleaning and maintenance, in order to better ensure that the PV modules are not damaged during the cleaning process.